DISCOVER. DEVELOP. DEPLOY.
Since 1981, this vision has inspired us to shape our students. Daily, we create experiences for students to grow in God, develop a biblical worldview using their gifts and talents to change the world! Our accredited K3 -12 grade program equips students to follow Christ and reach their highest potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
Students enjoy the caring faculty, positive friendships, daily Bible instruction, dynamic chapel services, numerous extracurricular activities, & community service opportunities. We are confident that you will find Faith Academy a worthwhile investment in your child’s future. Shaping Hearts & Minds.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF) 2015 ORUef Award of Excellence “School of Year” Recipient
- Texas Association of Parochial and Private Schools (TAPPS)
- International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA)
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC)
- Texas Educational Agency (TEA)
Now Enrolling for 2018-2019! Come check out the ORUef “School of the Year.” Our students are growing in God, developing a biblical worldview, and using their gifts and talents to change the world! From technology and labs to fine arts and extracurriculars to dual credit courses, your student will be challenged and prepared for the future. Schedule a tour to learn more about our fully accredited K3-12 program: 573-2484 (Elem.); 572-4568 (Sec.)